WOHO.org is owned and operated by the World Osteopathic Health Organization (WOHO).
- Description of Service. WOHO.org consists of three parts: A “public” section, a “members only” section and a patient-oriented section. The members-only site includes functions and services designed for members of WOHO. The patient-oriented section allows patients or other members of the public to access information about osteopathic medicine. This site is in no way intended to serve as a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment.
- Third Party Content. WOHO.org contains information provided by third parties. The site also provides links to other websites. Although the WOHO uses protocols and review processes for the content we post on WOHO.org, we assume no responsibility for information provided by third parties or the content of other Internet sites to which we provide links.
- Advertising. Sponsors may advertise their products and services on parts of WOHO.org. At no time is WOHO making any representation or warranty regarding any sponsor’s products or services, nor will we be liable for the sponsor’s products or services.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. WOHO has taken reasonable measures to ensure that the information contained within WOHO.org is reliable, however, by using this website, you accept that the information, products and services provided here are “AS IS.” WOHO makes no express or implied warranty regarding the accuracy, content, completeness, reliability, operability, or legality of information contained within the site, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights.
- Intellectual Property. Copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws apply to the materials on WOHO.org. Please see the copyright notice for further information.
- Choice of Law and Forum. This Agreement is entered into and performed in the State of California, United States of America, and is governed by the laws of California, exclusive of its choice of law or conflict of laws provisions. In any claim or action directly or indirectly arising under this Agreement or related to WOHO.org, each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the Circuit Court of Los Angeles County, or if such court does not have subject matter jurisdiction, then each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the United States District Court for the District of California, and whichever of those two courts has jurisdiction, each party waives any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such court.
- Complete Agreement. If any provision or provisions of this Agreement are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction not to be enforceable, then such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to its subject matter and supersedes any earlier agreements, memoranda, or understandings. It may not be modified except as described elsewhere in this Agreement. Anything in the WOHO.org program inconsistent with or conflicting with the terms of this Agreement is superseded by the terms of this Agreement.
- Find a DO Directory: WOHO membership list is compiled and published as a reference source of member information. Entries in the membership list are based on information reported to the WOHO Department of Membership and may not have come from or been verified with primary sources. Additionally, the data may have been changed or updated since being downloaded to this membership list. Consequently, because of the possibility of reporting errors and delays in processing information, the accuracy and completeness of the physician data in this membership list cannot be guaranteed. Additionally, this membership list is not recognized by any national accrediting organization as a primary data source for physicians’ credentials verification. Members are encouraged and permitted to view their database listings and to update them via the WOHO Department of Membership.
WOHO disclaims any and all warranties, whether express or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information contained in this membership list. In no event shall the WOHO be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on the data in this membership list.
The membership list is the sole property of the WOHO. The membership list and the data comprising it may not be downloaded, republished, resold or duplicated, in whole or in part, for any purpose including – without limitation – compiling mailing lists or any other lists of osteopathic physicians.